Episode 1: "I Was Floating Outside My Body": How One Man's Experience Inspired Me


In July of 2015 I found myself in an ambulance unsure that I would survive (see episode 3).  Over the next 3 days in the Neurovascular Intensive Care Unit I had lots of sleepless hours to think about things.  I reflected back to my own days working as ICU Nurse and I remembered all of the miraculous things that I witnessed.  I had shared some of those with people, but not enough, not nearly enough.

In this episode I share the story of the very first time I witnessed a patient have a cardiac arrest (clinically dead for maybe 4-5 minutes) and come back and accurately describe everything that had occurred in the room as he lie pulseless and blue "floating up near the ceiling" at the end of his bed.  It was a life changing moment for me, as I was questioning my faith at that time.

I feel a certain peace now, sharing all of these things, that in my next potential final moments I can now reflect back and know that I tried to share with people that God is real and life certainly does not end here on Earth as we now know it.  I want to give glory to God.  He is the only reason I am still here, and I cannot express how grateful I am for how He has worked in my life.

CLICK HERE for the podcast on itunes.

CLICK HERE for the podcast on STITCHER.

Video on YouTube channel: